We believe that our Father God is wanting us to engage in some joint and consistent prayer for the UK at this time. Our prayers are based on:
1. James 5:18 Prayers of a righteous man
2. Matt. 18:19 Prayer of agreement
3. 2 Chron. 7:14. God's promise to heal the land
Prayers are sent via email or Whatsapp daily.
Send us your email or Whatapp to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, 22 August 2018
Prayer4UKToday 23rd Aug 2018
Our Father in heaven Hallowed be Your Name Y@HOVAH TSIDKENU LORD our Righteousness Jer. 23:6 Thy
Kingdom come. Thy will be done. On earth as it is in Heaven.
Y@HOVAH TSIDKENU LORD our Righteousness we bring before You
the Brexit Team led by Dominic Raab and the EU Team led by Michel Barnier.
Philippians 1:9-11 Ruach HACHAY ELAH
Spirit of the Living Godwe pray
• that the two team's may abound more
and more in knowledge and depth of insight,
• that they may be able to discern what
is best, and
• that they may be pure and blameless
until the day of Christ,
• that they will be filled with the
fruit of righteousness through Jesus Christ — to the glory and praise of God.
Colossians 1:9-12 RUACH HADA’ATH Spirit
of Knowledge, we pray
• that You will fill the teams with the
knowledge of Your will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding,
• that they may live a life worthy of
• that they may please You in every
• that they will bear fruit in every
• that they will grow in the knowledge
• that they will be strengthened with
all power according to Your glorious might,
• that they may have great endurance
• that they will joyfully give thanks
to You, Father, who has qualified them to share in the inheritance of the
saints in the kingdom of light.
Today by Your Spirit make real all
their inheritance in Christ Jesus.
The Lord bless you and keep you; The Lord make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you; The Lordlift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace. Amen [Num. 6:24-26]
100 days of Prayer
peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and
your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians
THE WORLD CANNOT GIVE
Lord, amidst the troubles of this world, we pray that your inner peace will be
present in all those who believe in you. We pray that those currently living in
strife will experience peace and seek comfort in the confident hope you inspire
for the future. Amen
Please pray and share with your intercessors, Bible Study
Groups, Prayer Groups, Church Prayers, Men & Women’s Groups. Thank you.