- That our schools will be places where Christian values and beliefs are taught
- That schools with a Christian ethos will be protected from hostile Ofsted inspections
- That those within Ofsted who want to push secularism will be restrained
- That Relationships Education will not be used to promote the LGBT agenda
- That parents will be able to withdraw their children from Relationship Education
- That pupils amd teachers will be free to express Christian beliefs
Sunday, 8 April 2018
Prayer4UKToday 9 Apr 2018
Our Father in heaven Hallowed be Your Name MELEK HAGOYIM King of the Nations 1 Tim. 6:15 Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done. On earth as it is in Heaven.
Government 9th April 2018
“..so be wise as serpents, and innocent as doves ( have no self- serving agenda)”
In the Name of Jesus, we declare the political figures, the diplomatic service and the intelligence services in this nation will be marked out by their wisdom, authority and compassion, that they will be wise as serpents, carrying no self-serving agenda.
Even as “careless words stir up anger…” we declare they will be slow to speak, slow to anger that their words will produce the fruit of righteousness for this nation and the nations. Proverbs 15:1
Now, in the Name of Jesus, over the current confrontation between Russia and the UK, we declare truth will emerge, ungodliness be revealed, and every work of the enemy to stir up conflict come to nothing.
Passion for the Nation
Christian Institute Week of Prayer Day 2 Monday
Please pray and share with your intercessors, Bible Study Groups, Prayer Groups, Church Prayers, Men & Women’s Groups. Thank you.
Las & Arlene Ratnayake
Our Father in heaven Hallowed be Your Name YAHOVAH TSIDKENU LORD our Righteousness Jer. 23:6 Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done. On earth...