decree and declare the Everlasting God, the Lord, the CREATOR of the Ends
of the Earth, DOES NOT GROW TIRED OR WEARY!
His UNDERSTANDING cannot be fathomed.
He INVIGORATES the exhausted, He gives STRENGTH to the powerless.
decree and declare, although you may stumble and fall, PLACE YOUR HOPE IN
For He will RENEW your STRENGTH, you will SOAR ALOFT as with EAGLE’S WINGS; when you run you will not grow weary, and when you walk you will not get tired!
decree and declare we will BLESS the LORD with EVERYTHING that is in us;
we BLESS HIS HOLY NAME!
We will bless the Lord and FORGET NONE of His BENEFITS!
- We decree and declare the Lord FORGIVES all your offenses, He HEALS all your diseases, He REDEEMS your life from the pit, He SURROUNDS you with GRACE and COMPASSION, He contends you with GOOD as long as you live, so that your youth is RENEWED like an Eagle’s!
- We decree and declare your LIGHT WILL BURST FORTH like the morning, and your wounds will heal quickly; your RIGHTEOUSNESS will precede you, and the Lord’s GLORY will follow you, as you RELEASE those unjustly bound, let the oppressed go FREE, break every yoke.
- We decree and declare the Lord will ALWAYS GUIDE you; He will SATISFY your NEEDS in the DESERT, He will RENEW the STRENGTH in your limbs, so that you will be LIKE a WATERED GARDEN, like a SPRING whose WATER NEVER FAILS!
- We decree and declare YOU WILL REBUILD the ancient ruins, RAISE FOUNDATIONS from ages past, and be called “REPAIRER OF BROKEN WALLS!”
decree and declare it is the OVERWHELMING POWER of God that gives us
We have all kinds of troubles, but we are not crushed; we are perplexed, yet not in despair; persecuted, yet not abandoned; knocked down, yet not destroyed.
decree and declare we do not lose courage.
Though our outer self is heading for decay, our inner self is being RENEWED DAILY.
- We decree and declare a CLEANSING and UNIFYING of the people of this land as these decrees go forth.
~ Dawn Flores