- · All those preparing for Christmas
- · Family members dreading meeting with those with whom they have had disagreements.
- · Those who have run away from home and have nowhere to go this Christmas.
- · Those grieving this Christmas because of the loss of a loved one.
- · Those who will be on their own.
- · Members of the Armed forces away from their loved ones.
- · Those living on the streets.
- · Those travelling to meet with loved ones.
- · Those in hospital.
- · Those unwell and in severe pain.
- · All those reaching out to those in need.
- · All A&E departments throughout our country.
Wednesday, 19 December 2018
Prayer4UKToday 19th Dec. 2018
Our Father in heaven Hallowed be Your Name Y@HOVAH TSIDKENU LORD our Righteousness Jer. 23:6 Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done. On earth as it is in Heaven.
Families at Christmas
Father God we pray for:
Father, we pray that family members will have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.” And be hospitable to one another without grumbling. [1Pet 4:8,9]
Father we pray for a hedge of protection around families, around their household, and around all that they have on every side. Bless the work of their hands. [Job 1:10]
Father God we ask that every home and family member is blessed with Your love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control through Jesus Christ our Lord. Thank You Heavenly Father. Amen [Gal. 5:22,23]
Today’s Advent Reading: Luke 2:1-7
Please pray and share with your intercessors, Bible Study Groups, Prayer Groups, Church Prayers, Men & Women’s Groups. Thank you.
Las & Arlene Ratnayake
Our Father in heaven Hallowed be Your Name YAHOVAH TSIDKENU LORD our Righteousness Jer. 23:6 Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done. On earth...
AN URGENT AND IMMEDIATE CALL TO PRAYER AND SPIRITUAL WAR!!! Kathleen D. Mitchell In The Cleft of the Rock Min. International April 1...
Our Father in heaven Hallowed be Your Name YAHOVAH TSIDKENU LORD our Righteousness Jer. 23:6 Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done. On eart...
THE U.K. CHURCH IS FACING AN HISTORIC TURNING POINT. Dear Friend, For the last two years we have been preparing to go to the United K...