Prayer for Rebuilding Britain
Prayer Guidelines for 6 th of August 2019 by Alan CrookPrayers will be used when over 40 people will meet in the morning to pray foe Britain.
Lets join together with them and pray for Britain.
Restoring the vision, restoring the GloryEphesians Proverbs 29:18 Where there is no vision, people cast off restraint; but blessed is the one who heeds wisdom’s instruction.
1 Peter 5:10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.
In the first words of the bible we see that God has the power to both create and re-create. Where human ingenuity fails in both vision and ability, God has the power to restore both our vision and our destiny to that which He would have us to be. Not only us as individuals, but also, us as a nation. However, we have a part to play. We are obliged to seek and ask and knock. And to continue to do so until the job is done. This episode of our nation has not yet reached the end of page one.
wild horses couldn’t stop him from being the first prime minister to visit Israel in a long time. If anyone doubts that God blesses those who bless His people, then let them take notice how God is inspiring this man. Now our task is to
Pray for him to be give his heart to Jesus.
Pray that he to seek Godly authority and Godly direction.
Pray for his Cabinet There is great rejoicing that all the team is behind him and that the majority are pro Brexit. His cabinet members are all pro brexit. Now that we have prayed them in, let’s pray them on. Make no mistake, it is our obligation to pray for each person regularly.
Chancellor of the Exchequer is Rt Hon Sajid Javid MP.
He is 50 years old, A real Wizz kid with finance and a very cunning politician. He studied both politics and economics at Exeter and is far more capable than his predecessor. He is a fighter of the greatest renown and has served in many key positions in the government, including foreign secretary, business affairs minister, economic secretary, and minister for cultural affairs, all this from a man who has only been an MP for eight and half years. You can't get a better pedigree than the one this man has. Along with this he is Pro No Deal Brexit, Pro leave, Pro Israel and pro B.J. He was the first man to stand up and fight against the anti-Semitism of J.C. He was the one who called for J.C. to give account of his stand on anti-Semitism. He exposed a huge Asian paedophile organisation. He was denied the chance to sit for his g.c.s.e. in maths so he worked to pay for his tuition.He is not a muslim, His wife is a born-again Christian. He has declared that the only religion practised in his home is Christianity. He was born in Rochdale the birthplace of the co-op. He suffered terrible bullying at school and has done all that he can to stand against bullying. I could comfortably fill two pages with this man’s achievements. You may find this a slight bias, but you can’t possibly get a man more qualified than this man Pray for him
- Pray that he will seek God in his personal life, that his wife will lead him to the Lord of Lords.
- Pray that he will seek God in his calculations.
- Pray for his safety he suffers the double whammy of being Asian featured and being in public
office, add to this with the fact that he has denied his father’s faith and openly declared that he is
not a muslim. If ever a man was the target for a nutcase with a gun, it’s this man.
- Pray for his wife, that her influence will spread into his heart.
- Give thanks that B.J. had the wisdom to call on this man
Secretary of State. All this in a period of 9 years. He does come with a health warning however; his name was hijacked in a smear
campaign that linked him with a sex ring. Subsequently the newspaper that raised the matter profoundly apologised and payed damages which were said to be commensurate with his position. He has always advocated a No Deal Brexit stance in fact it is
said that his was the principal in the first place. He has written several articles and books on legality and justice and is an advocate of Civil liberties, meritocracy, business competitiveness, and foreign policy. I can’t find any information concerning his religious beliefs, but his Father was Jewish and his mother (a Christian) insisted that Dominic attended a C of E school. He is married with two children. This man has always been a passionate leaver and a real champion of the unfortunate. Like B.J., he
has suffered a great deal for his stand on the EU, during his early career his credentials were supressed for what is now obvious reasons. Now that there is a greater leaning towards leaving his true colours will come to light and we will see a man who is very capable indeed. He was the man who told Ollie Robins were he stood and that he had not been elected to office and reminded
Ollie Robins that O.R. was there in an advisory role.
- Pray that his enthusiasm won’t wain during his time in office.
- Pray that his family life will be guarded. Because he is a good-looking man, he is very vulnerable to finger pointing and stirring up of emotions. Emotions that penetrate his domestic relations. Several incidents have been raised in connection with his behaviour, and all of them have been proved maliciously inspired.
- Pray that his knowledge won’t surpass his wisdom. In his writings he has to focus on the legal aspects of life, often having to sidestep the practicalities of life.
Home Secretary is Rt Hon Priti Patel MP.
founded a move to re-introduce the death penalty. Patel has been married to Alex Sawyer since 2004 they have no children. I have been unable to find details of her religious beliefs.
- Pray that she will calm down her fire brand image and draw more attention to the matters for which she is responsible rather than expressing her own ideals.
- Pray for her welfare, believe it or not Ian Duncan Smith has said that she was given the job of home secretary because she was a woman. Only a fool would believe that such a responsible role could be given on such flippant grounds.
- Pray for her personal life, she is still a young woman in a very demanding job, with domestic needs as well as those of her office.
- Pray that she will exercise wisdom in her relations with foreign countries and not be tempted into the political traps that she has fallen into in the past.
- Pray for her relationship with B.J. it was while he was in office that the Israel incident took place.
Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union is Rt Hon Stephen Barclay MP.
He has also held high office in government on no less than four occasions as Assistant Whip (HM Treasury) Lord Commissioner (HM Treasury) (Whip) Economic Secretary (HM Treasury) Minister of State (Department of Health and Social Care) and is currently serving on the public accounts committee. This man is no lightweight. He is ex-army (Lieutenant) he was educated at Cambridge and is a qualified solicitor. He is one of the few who remained in office after the shuffle and he has been there since November last year.
- Pray that he will stand up to the bullying tactics of the EU. He is very much in the front line,
- Pray for his wife and family that the strains of commuting and his office will not sap his strength.
- Pray for his relationship with B.J. there will no doubt be a lot of baggage left from T. M’s days.
Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster is Rt Hon Micheal Gove MP.
capable of advising and steering the whole process in the right way.
- Pray that any left-over effects of his confrontation with B.J. will not surface. That both men will get beyond this point and build an effective force against the EU
- Pray that his radical views will be encouraged. His time as education secretary were very stormy since he stood against many of the measures being advocated today.
- Pray for his family. His own childhood got off to a bad start since he was the illegitimate child of a 23-year-old cookery demonstrator he was later adopted by a couple from Aberdeen who cared very well for him. He carry’s a great sense of appreciation with him as he reflects on his early years.
- Pray that he will do well. There are many who want to see him fail because of his past “Backstabbing” episode. Please keep these sheets and pray for these ministers
More will be added in due course. The amount of research to get this far is very high indeed and if written out it would detract from the focus needed to pray for each person. I will build up a larger picture as the days go on. I would stress however, that our failure here would be their failure in office. We have prayed them in now let us pray them on and back them in constant prayer.
Please can I encourage you to familiarise yourself with each person and ask God to reveal how you should pray for them
No Deal Brexit
This is at last becoming a reality, but huge moves have to be carried out to convince people to feel as confident as the cabinet do. Sadly, the other factor that has emerged has been that T.M. laid a minefield of obstacles to prevent such an event, including frightening folk into thinking that it would be a bad move. Phillip Hammond withheld the cash and all these matters have to be prayed for.
- Pray that eyes will be opened and that it will be clear that this is the only way.
- Pray that the finances being released will be used in the most effective way. There is a campaign being arranged to really inform the nation and to give the whole picture not just the scaremongering tactics of devious politicians.
- Pray that WE WILL LEAVE WITHOUT A DEAL there is no substitute