Our Father in heaven Hallowed be Your Name YAHOVAH TSIDKENU LORD our Righteousness Jer. 23:6 Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done. On earth as it is in Heaven
Prayer4UKToday -Commonwealth Day - 2 8th March 2021
Commonwealth Day – 2 March 8th 2021
The United Kingdom – Re-set for Restoration and Release.
This Re-set is that hearts, perspectives and understanding are changed, aligning with Kingdom values, and the mistakes of the last era not repeated.
“And He said to them “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature” Mark 16:15
Lord in this day when You are realigning nations, we praise You for the calling You have put upon the United Kingdom to preach the gospel, and to bring in the Kingdom, and we thank you for the Apostolic, Fathering and Mothering anointing You have put upon the land.
- We confess where Christianity in the West, was linked and shaped by the Roman Empire and the Holy Roman Empire, grafted into and re-enforced by an Empire spirit. We confess where it was connected to that Empire spirit using military power, political power, religious power and economic power– operating from a corrupted understanding of the dominion mandate.
- We confess anyplace where we Your people, Your Church, have exercised a wrong authority, quenching or controlling the people we were meant to release, damaging others and hindering Your work.
- We confess where as individuals, we have wrongly used the authority You have given, we have desired to control or to dominate, even within families or within marriages.
- We stand and we confess and repent where, as a nation, we established the British Empire, which became the Commonwealth, taking dominion not from the mandate cleansed by the blood of Jesus, but out of the dominion mandate twisted and distorted by the fall of man in the Garden.
We stand before Your throne and we ask for mercy, and we ask for Healing for ourselves and for the nations which we have affected.
Now Lord, we decree and declare, a re-set.
- That even as the dominion mandate given in the garden was cleansed by the work of Jesus on the cross, so from this point on, in the United Kingdom, the past actions of this nation will be cleansed and forgiven through the Blood of Jesus, shame broken, and the nation free to step into its God given identity for the days ahead.
- That individuals will be unashamed of the Gospel, and unashamed of the uniqueness of call upon this land – yet honouring, respecting and empowering the gifts and call of God upon other lands.
We declare this Commonwealth Anniversary marks the end of the old and the beginning of the new – and in the Name of Jesus, we decree in the days ahead, this nation will release the wisdom, purpose and heart of the Kingdom of God.
God is bringing a re-set, that the God given Identity and Call upon this land will be recovered and restored, including the call to protect the freedom of the gospel; the freedom of the church; and the call to establish righteousness, justice, mercy and Godly governance.
We decree even as nations were birthed from these shores, and knowledge and wisdom transferred across continents, the apostolic, fathering and mothering anointing will again arise upon this land, and we decree a turning, that in this season God’s heart will be our heart and His ways our ways.
Suzanne Ferrett07971 789636
Passion for the Nation
M: 07971 789636W: www.pftn.uk
Please pray and share with your intercessors, Bible Study Groups, Prayer Groups, Church Prayers, Men & Women’s Groups. Thank you.Las & Arlene Ratnayake